Support v Customisation
We offer support for WP Club Manager and all of our extensions and themes but our support can only be limited to helping with issues that prevent them performing as advertised — not customisation or general WordPress support. The line between the two can be very fine so this support policy aims to clarify our position.
In general, legitimate support requests are if you encounter a bug or problem which is preventing you using the product as advertised. Some examples of these are:
- The theme or plugin isn’t working! I’ve followed all relevant documentation and done the necessary steps but something isn’t working as it should.
- I can’t get a certain feature to work as advertised. Everything seems to be setup correctly but it just won’t work!
In an ideal world we would love to help you with everything but there just isn’t enough time in the day. Support requests which we define as customisation will be ignored. Some examples of these are:
- How can I change the behaviour or look of an element so that it is different to the default behaviour or look?
- How do I add my own custom features or elements?
- A 3rd party plugin or theme breaks WP Club Manager. How do I fix it?
Plugin & Theme Compatibility
While we make every effort to make WP Club Manager and our official extensions/themes compatible with the most popular WordPress plugins it is impossible to do so for every plugin out there. For every awesome plugin available, there is a not-so-good plugin which may be out-dated or poorly coded and can cause problems with our plugins.
While we do not offer support for this situation we will do our best to make our plugins/themes compatible with as many plugins as possible and the process is constantly evolving.
New to WordPress?
We were all beginners to WordPress once and it can be daunting getting to grips with all of its features especially if you’re in a rush to get ready for a new season! While we would like to be able to guide you through the workings of WordPress we just don’t have the time available and besides, there are better places to get help with using WordPress in general.
Here are some resources that will help you learn the ropes of WordPress: